Tutorial how to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 – Hello, the story of this article is, some time ago a friend came to me. He asked for help in flashing his Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285. However he doesn’t say why the cellphone just shaking. Then I ask why is your cell bro? I asked him.
Bro, he answered, “That’s the case yesterday. I want to try to root my cellphone Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285, it failed, even though I want to install custom ROM so it won’t slow down. Uh, it just keeps getting worse, rather than getting worse, don’t keep coming here so that you can repair it. Can you do it right bro?”.
Well that’s where the tutorial on flashing the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 comes from, so at the beginning the cellphone died because it failed to root because the Costum ROM will be installed. Other factors can also occur, for example the battery is used until it runs out and dies itself. If the problem is like running out of battery, then bootloop often happens on old type phones so be careful.
Okay, just straight away without talking much, let’s discuss how to flash the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 below. Oh yeah guys prepare the material, so I have listed below, let’s go.
List of flashing material for Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285
- Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285
- Odin Downloader for Samsung
- USB Driver Samsung Mobile
- USB Data Cable
- Intention 😀
Tutorial on how to flash Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 via Odin
Important: Make sure your battery is enough when you are flashing the Samsung Galaxy SM-T285, so there are no unwanted things.
- Extract data that has been downloaded on the computer and install Samsung USB Driver (Odin does not need to be installed).
- Extract flash firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 put it in a folder that is easy to remember.
- Turn off your cellphone (don’t slam it wkwkwkwk).
- Next press and hold the volume up + power button, to enter the flash mode of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285.
- Press the Volume Up button again.
- Run Odin and connect your cellphone to the PC until it’s detected in Odin.
- Enter the flash firmware of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 by means of the tab in writing (AP) in the odin.
- When it’s all ready, click START to begin the Flashing process of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285.
- If the flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285 has finished, the text PASS will appear in Odin.
- You can reboot your smartphone.
Okay friends, so that’s the article about the tutorial on how to reinstall or flashing Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 SM-T285. Please comment below if there are things you want to ask, because we will be happy if we can help. Don’t forget to share this article if you think it’s useful. I am Gandi from Masalah Tekno, please say goodbye.